Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monster Week- Tuesday

Today we have another creature who, depending on who you are, could or could not be a classified as a monster. Some might think this little guy is to cute to be called a monster and say he should really be called a creature. Well I say same difference. He's to awesome not to be featured this week.

His name is Chi-Kore and his pattern costs about 5$, but it's totally worth it I say. I mean, look at this little guy! He's the picture of cuteness. I have to commend the designer for her good choices of color. I think the thing works really well.
The pattern, as previously stated, is about $5 and has very clear instructions along with 15 helpful photos. His ravelry page and also where you can purchase his pattern is here.
I hope you've enjoyed today's Monster post, and I'll see you back here tomorrow for more monster mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment