Monday, June 13, 2011

Monster Week!!

I officially declare this week Monster Week!! And everyday this week I'll take you through some of of the cutest monster patterns out there and even make a few of my own. So strap on your seat belt and put on your favorite monster disguise as we jump into the cute, cuddly, and scary world of monsters.

First off this week, we have a couple of adorable (free) patterns made by A[mi]dorable Crochet-

This little Frankenstien girl is probably one of the cutest things I've seen on ravelry. She is so cute! You can find her ravelry page here, and the actual pattern blog page here. I haven't made her yet but I totally intend to when I find the time.


And what says cute and creepy like a Franken Bunny? I don't know what this girl's obsession with Frankenstien is, but it sure does translate into a lot of cute creatures! You can find the pattern blog page for this creepy cute little thing here.

And that's it for Monster Week Monday! Hope to see you back here tomorrow for some more creepy cute fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment